Can I Help?
I cannot promise to solve every problem but I will always do my best to help.
The UK Parliament website contains lots of useful information on how Parliament works – including details of when to contact your MP and what kinds of things we can take up on your behalf.
Sometimes, it might be better for you to take up your problem with the relevant person or agency directly. If you have problems getting hold of them or you’re not happy with their response then of course I will be happy to see if I may be able to assist you.
You can find all my contact details online here.
Here are some useful contact numbers that may come in handy:
- Anti-social behaviour: 0121 303 1111 or 101 (non-emergencies)
- Benefits claims: 0121 464 7000
- Citizens Advice Bureau: 08444 77 1010
- Council tax: 0121 303 1113
- Debt advice line: 0121 303 2087 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Floodline: 0845 988 1188
- Gas emergency: 0800 111 999
- Housing enquires: email@example.com
- Housing repairs: 0800 073 3333
- JobCentre Plus: 0800 055 6688
- Northfield Homeless Hub: 0121 464 7850
- Northfield Neighbourhood Office: 0121 216 3030
- Severn Trent Water: 0800 783 4444
- Waste & recycling collection: 0121 303 1112
- West Midlands Police: 101 (non-emergencies)
Finally, I can also help arrange for constituents to visit Parliament. When Parliament is sitting I can book tickets for you to go on a guided tour of Parliament or watch a debate or Question Time from the House of Commons Gallery. Have a look at the UK Parliament website to find out more – tours / debates – and then if you’d like to arrange a visit please get in touch.